Yamaha CP73 73-Key Stage Piano
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
Powered by over 100 years of piano craftsmanship and 45 years of synthesizer innovation, the CP73 stage piano boasts authentic acoustic and electric piano sound, realistic piano touch, and an intuitive one-to-one user interface.
CP73 features newly-designed, 73-key balanced action that gives you authentic electric piano feel. It even features an “E-to-E” keyboard – perfect for playing in a band with a guitar and bass. Balanced action is useful when performing a variety of sounds from acoustic piano to organ or even synth. The balanced, 73-key action also makes CP73 compact and lightweight so it can go anywhere and fit on any stage or in any studio setup.
Yamaha CP73 73-Key Stage Piano features:
- Three premium grand pianos: CFX, S700 and Bösendorfer Imperial 290
- Two upright piano Voices: vintage U1 and flagship SU7
- Five electric pianos: Yamaha CP-80 + tine "Rd" 73, 75 and 76 and reed "Wr" Eps
- CP OS v1.1 adds 67 Rd, Vintage and Modern Wr & Yamaha C7 grand piano Voices
- Dedicated effects and effect controls for each Section (Piano, E Piano, and Sub)
- Master delay, reverb and EQ effects with dedicated real-time controls
- Soundmondo social sound sharing gives access to thousands of free sounds
- Seamless Sound Switching: change sounds while holding notes without sound cutoff
- Balanced Hammer 73-note action designed for playing electric pianos
- One-to-one UI for direct sound control during stage or studio performance
- 2 Ch. USB Audio/MIDI Interface for audio recording and playback & MIDI control
- Balanced XLR & unbalanced ¼” stereo outputs cover a wide range of connectivity. Dual 1/4" AUX line inputs connect second keyboards, mobile devices and more.