Drums Alive DRUMTASTIC® is an evidence-based program that applies fitness, drumming, music, and educational concepts to improve the health of children and pre-teens. Drums Alive provides evidence-based physical education, after school, early childhood, coordinated school health, and music education programs to teachers, recreation leaders and coaches serving pre-kindergarten through middle school students.
Teachers learn how to integrate kinesthetic awareness, neuro-muscular skills, cardiovascular conditioning, flexibility, strength, and wellness activities by using a coordinated package of curriculum materials.
The Drums Alive Drumtastic Curriculum Kit B gives you access to the Drums Alive website, which includes:
- access to over 140 downloadable/streaming film clips and activity demonstrations
- choreography videos
- and ongoing support and ideas for a one-year subscription time period
In addition, you will receive online access to the Kids Beats Vol. 1 audio tracks, plus a printed copy of the Teacher's Manual. The manual includes:
- 150+ lesson plans
- 100+ Teacher Cue Cards
- and Teacher Assistant Materials that provide:
- inclusion strategies and assessment sheets
- music education concepts and activities
- and Brain Beats/core curriculum learning games and activities
Sample lessons and videos available upon request. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Kids Beats 1 Track Listing:
- Bunny Hop
- Latin Sensation
- Just One Day
- Knock on Wood
- Hula Hoop
- This is Me