Schaller 1446 Strap Locks, Pair, Black Chrome
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
In 1981, Schaller developed and got the patent for a new category of product, which revolutionized the connection between guitar and strap. With its unique design and functionality, Schaller has been setting the standard in strap locks for decades.
In 2018, Schaller will pave the way for the next generation of revolutionary strap locks.
Schaller presents: the new S-Locks: S for save, S for silent and S for Schaller strap locks!
These new revolutionary S-Locks are silent. They feature an elegant Lock-Wheel, one-piece hardened steel strap buttons, aesthetic design, perfect handling, and all former hiccups have been tackled!
3 pieces = 1 S-Lock - perfect!
- New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
- 4 mm/ 5/32 "screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons including Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws, hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage.
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
-Extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness.
-New designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance, and wear-free finish.
-Newly designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
New Lock-Wheel with unique 3-Step security function:
- Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).
- Use a 2 mm or 5/64" Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
- Use the micro cone-top screw to attach it permanently.
You will never lose your wheel again!