Getting your amp off the floor and tilted improves your mix. This new tilt-back amp stand is constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More importantly, it features five tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. The fold-and-go RS7501 is perfect for the road, and it even includes a 5/8" threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the black EVA rubber amp holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings. Now includes the MSA7500CB! A 22" boom arm with a 7" adjustable mini boom arm designed for use with the popular RS7500 Tilt-back Amp Stand. Full articulation allows any style of the microphone to be positioned for close or medium-distance miking. The proven Posi-Lok clutch design is safe to use with even the most expensive microphones. Includes two cable clips to secure loose mic cords.
On-Stage RS7501 Amp Stand with Boom Arm features:
- Heavy-duty steel tripod base adjusts to accommodate various sized amps
- Back leg adjusts to five tilt positions for optimal angle adjustment
- Easily folds for compact storage and portability
- 28" Leg span ensures stability
- Adjustable foam-padded sleeves prevent vibrations
- Black EVA prevents slipping, scratches, and dings
- Includes 22" Boom arm with 7" adjustable mini boom
Application: Stage/studio amplifiers and monitors + amp miking
Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
Height Adj.: 8”-10” (support arm height above floor)
Back Bumper Height Adj: 19”-36”
Mic Mount Height Adj: 23”-37”
Amp Support Arms Length: 7.32"
Angle Adj.: 95°-110°
Boom Arm Size: 22" Boom arm with 7"adjustable mini-boom
Boom Arm Tubing: 16mm
Folded Dimensions: 5" x 4.5" x 26.5”