Drawing upon nearly 60 years of tube amplifier design, the all-new AV (Analog Valve) Series from VOX offers players a full palette of authentic amplifier sounds via eight, all-analog pre-amp circuits .VOX’s AV amplifiers also feature a true analog circuit design based on the classic 12AX7 tube, which lends classic, harmonically rich tones to these amps. The innovative Valve Stage section modifies the circuit to add, or reduce, brightness & bass response, and also allows users to adjust the bias and response of the power section on the fly. Additional features like a unique, sealed cabinet design, three classic effects (Chorus, Delay & Reverb), and a retro-inspired aesthetic establish the AV Series as one the most exciting, and unique, offerings in the VOX lineup.
The VOX AV15 employs a twin triode 12AX7 in both the pre-amp, and the power amp, for authentic tube at bedroom volumes, while the eight, distinct analog pre-amp circuits offer a wide range of classic & modern tones.
Vox Valvetronix AV15G Analog Modeling Guitar Amplifier features:
- 15 Watts of power through a custom VOX 8” speaker
- True analog circuit design complete with a twin triode 12AX7 tube
- Achieve authentic tones with eight, all-analog amp models
- Pre Amp Circuit: 8 (CLEAN1, CLEAN2, CRUNCH1, CRUNCH2, OD1, OD2, H.GAIN1, H.GAIN2)
- Tube: 12AX7 x 1
- Effects: Three (MOD, DELAY, REVERB)
- Input/output Jacks: INPUT, FOOT SW, AUX IN, PHONES
- Power Amp Output: Maximum approx. 15 watts RMS @ 5 ohms
- Speaker: VOX original 8" 5 ohms
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC12V)
- Current Consumption: 2.50A
- Power Consumption: 27W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 × 234 × 377 mm / 17.72" x 9.21" x 14.84"
- Weight: 7.7 kg / 16.98 lbs
- Included Items: AC adapter