The most popular guitar interface of all time just got better! In 2010, for the first time, the original iRig allowed guitar and bass players to plug into their iPhone and use their mobile devices to play, practice, and record with apps like IK's AmpliTube, Apple's GarageBand, and thousands more.iRig 2 builds upon its predecessor's success by introducing essential new features — like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility, and a 1/4" amplifier output — that will once again revolutionize the way you make your music while on the go.
Now everyone can plug in their guitar, bass, or other instrument and enjoy killer tone on their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Samsung Professional Audio device — with the release of iRig 2, the world's most popular guitar interface is now better than ever before.
In the box:
- iRig 2 guitar interface
- Detachable microphone stand Velcro-slot
- Velcro strip
IK Multimedia iRig 2 Digital Guitar Interface features:
- 1/4" instrument input for use with guitar, bass, and other line instruments
- 1/4" amplifier output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8" TRRS output for use with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Android
- 1/8" headphone output
- Compact and lightweight design
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Works great with AmpliTube FREE for iOS (free download on the App Store) and AmpliTube FREE for Samsung Pro Audio (free download on Samsung Galaxy Store), and a full suite of powerful IK applications and software