Mogan Microphones specializes in subminiature microphones for the music, theatrical, broadcast, House of Worship, and presentation markets. Mogan products utilize cutting-edge capsule designs that deliver high gain before feedback, detailed speech intelligibility, and the wide dynamic range essential for music performance. Mogan earset microphones deliver exceptional comfort for extended wear so as not to be distracting and are manufactured to the highest standards.
The Mogan EAO-BG-AT Standard Omni Earset mic features:
- ideal for the stage, pulpit, classroom, or podcast studio, a high-quality, 3.0 mm, omni condenser capsule delivers exceptional audio quality to budget-conscious presenters
- flexible boom and earpiece enables positioning on one’s left or right ear for best-in-class stability and comfort
- interchangeable cable system enables one to connect a single microphone to most popular wireless transmitters.
- Included with the mic are a 4 ft reinforced cable; fits Audio-Technica wireless bodypacks, foam windscreens, a single-cable clip, and carrying case
- Capsule: Back-electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: -44 ± 3 dB re 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 39 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dB
- Output Impedance: 2.2 K ± 30 %
- Maximum SPL: 96 dB
- Capsule Diameter: 3.0 mm