A world standard professional vocal microphone with a distinctive upper mid-range "presence" peak for an intelligible, lively sound. This rugged, handsome ball-style microphone has become a first choice among rock, pop, R&B, and country music vocalists. The tight unidirectional (cardioid) pattern allows singers to work the entire stage with greater protection from feedback and external noise. This low impedance model utilizes the standard 3-pin Cannon-type (XLR) connection. Includes mic clip. Microphone cable sold separately.
The legendary Shure SM58 vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Shure SM58-LC Vocal Microphone features:
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Cable not included
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15.000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency