PreSonus Eris E4.5BT 2-Way 4.5" Studio Monitors with Bluetooth, Pair
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E4.5 BT employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet, these speakers are compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E4.5 BT’s 4.5-inch woofer result in tight bass that you can feel, as well as cleaner overall sound. The one-inch silk-dome tweeter produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a relatively wide pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can move around and still hear an accurate stereo image. With 25 watts per side of onboard power, the Eris BT-series monitor speakers pack a serious punch, while still delivering clear, precise audio.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E4.5 BT active media reference monitors offer controls to adjust the high- and low-frequency content, so your Bluetooth speakers always sound their best. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier’s level.
PreSonus Eris E4.5BT 2-Way 4.5” Studio Monitors with Bluetooth, Pair features:
- 4.5-inch (114 mm) woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- Bluetooth pairing button
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB bi-amplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Stereo Bluetooth 5.0 wireless input
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with a front-panel 1/8-inch output