Long Beach Fingerboard Tape 3-Color Mini Rolls
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
Long Beach Music Company first opened their doors in 1978 and have grown tremendously since then. They are very proud to design/invent all of their products, most of them being manufactured in the Los Angeles area.
Fingerboard Tape 3-Color Mini Rolls
Finally, no more ugly masking tape! And no messy gooey tape residue like you'll have with other tapes. Long Beach Music Company designed these plastic tapes here in the USA to make it easier for students to learn fingering positions. This neat, durable tape can be easily and accurately placed on the fingerboard of any string instrument. Be careful what you put on your precious instrument. This tape is acid-free and will not harm the surface of your instrument. Each mini roll is 33" long and 1/8" wide, enough for as many as 8 violins.
- Includes 1 yellow, 1 blue, & 1 red mini roll
- Each mini roll is 33" long & 1/8" wide
- Enough for 8 violins (1st, 2nd, & 3rd finger positions)
- For violin, viola, cello, bass, and all string instruments
- Acid-free tape will not harm your fingerboard
- Specially designed adhesive, no gooey mess!
|Brand Name||Long Beach|
Great Fingerboard Tapes
My young violin students love their new fingerboard tapes. The tape is a perfect width and the easy to use rolls of tape make installation so much easier.