Teach viola with the famous Suzuki Viola School!
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on the world-renowned violinist and teacher Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and people are the product of their environment. According to Suzuki, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential, so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings.
This CD of the Suzuki viola method, Volume 6, features demonstration recordings, and piano accompaniment only tracks for play-along purposes.
- Tonalization and Intonation Exercises (Suzuki)
- Exercises in Octaves and Sixths (Preucil)
- La Folia (Marais/arr. Preucil)
- Allegro (Fiocco)
- Suite in G Major from Suite in G Major for Violoncello, BWV 1007 (Allemande, Minuet I, Minuet II) (Bach)
- Arioso, Sinfonia for Oboe, Violin, Viola, Basso Continuo, Ich Steh mit einen Fuss im Grabe, BWV 156 (Bach)
- Chromatic Scale Exercises (Preucil)
- Three-Octave Scales and Arpeggios in D Major and D Minor (Preucil)
- Adagio and Rondo in D (Adagio, Rondo) (Mozart)
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 (Brahms)
- Position Etudes (Suzuki)
- Country Dances (Beethoven)
- Concerto for Two Violins, Violin II Arranged for Viola, BWV 1043 (1st Movement: Vivace) (Bach)
- Concerto in C Minor (I. Allegro molto ma maestoso, II. Adagio molto espressivo) (Bach/arr. Casadesus)