Teaching music with an interactive whiteboard done right!
This is a collection of 10 interactive lessons and activities for the elementary music classroom using an interactive whiteboard and Promethean Flipchart files on this CD. Appropriate grade levels are suggested for each lesson; however, many of these lessons are appealing for all elementary grades and can be used according to your classroom needs. Lesson suggestions and printable worksheets and resources are embedded within the interactive lessons.
- Beat Box (Set 2) - Grades K - 1
- Dice-namics - Grades 2 - 5. An interactive dice game to teach dynamics.
- Engine, Engine - Grades K - 2. Practice reading notation and compose your own sol-mi melodies.
- Melody Flash Cards - Grades 2 - 3
- Pirate Rhythm Treasure - Grades 2 - 5. Count the beats and help the captain fill his treasure chest.
- Rhythm Flash Cards (Set 3) - Grades 3 - 4
- Shoo, Fly - Grades 1 - 3. Teach and create ABA form with this fun call-and-response activiey, complete with sound files.
- Tempo Combo - Grades 1 - 3. Listen to great classical works and discuss how the tempo influences each piece.
- What Do You Hear? (Set 3) - Grades 2 - 5. Melody and rhythm.
- What Melody Do You Hear? (Set 2) - Grades 2 - 5