Labeled and organized for storage, this set of full color charts and visuals with Digital Supplement is a separate package that correlates with the Gameplan Grade 3 Curriculum Book by Jeff Kriske and Randy DeLelles.
Each set of Charts and Visuals includes a Digital Supplement CD-ROM created with the SMART Notebook software and accredited with SMART's Premium Content Status. The Digital Supplement contains all the Charts and approximately 50% of the Visuals. (Not all visuals are suitable for digital use. Visuals used as flash cards or in small group work are NOT included in the digital supplement.) In addition to the SMART file, all the Charts are also included in Power Point format. The Digital Supplement does not include lesson plans from the curriculum or any of the recordings.
This set includes:
- 18 full color charts (19" x 26") spiral bound in chronological order
- Classroom set (20) of 3-line staff cards and disks for melodic notation
- Classroom set (20) of 6 unpitched percussion cards for timbre identification games
- 15 four-beat rhythm cards reinforcing Grade One rhythmic patterns
- 10 color-coded shape cards to help children learn about form
- 12 visuals, cards, and manipulatives that accompany specific lessons
- Total of 260 pieces labeled and organized in a convenient storage system