Labeled and organized for storage, this set of full color charts and visuals with Digital Supplement is a separate package that correlates with the Gameplan Grade 4 Curriculum Book by Jeff Kriske and Randy DeLelles.
Each set of Charts and Visuals includes a Digital Supplement CD-ROM created with the SMART Notebook software and accredited with SMART's Premium Content Status. The Digital Supplement contains all the Charts and approximately 50% of the Visuals. (Not all visuals are suitable for digital use. Visuals used as flash cards or in small group work are NOT included in the digital supplement.) In addition to the SMART file, all the Charts are also included in Power Point format. The Digital Supplement does not include lesson plans from the curriculum or any of the recordings.
This set includes:
- 22 full-color charts (19" x 26") spiral bound in chronological order
- 2 sets of six melodic flash cards to reinforce Major and minor pentatonic
- A set of 15 cards used to help students visualize form
- 15 eight-beat rhythm cards reinforcing Grade Three rhythmic patterns
- 5 packets of cards to help students explore the relationship between different note values
- A set of 10 stick figure cards to spark creative movement ideas
- 6 sets of visuals, cards and manipulatives that accompany specific lessons
- A total of 116 pieces labeled and organized in a convenient storage system