F-U-N 'n Games Galore is a "Loot Bag" of Interactive games and activities designed to capture creativity and ignite imagination. Students will speak, sing, dance and play everything from the "Funky Chicken" to "Secret Agents", all while embedding skills and concepts which correspond to National Standards. Over 18 lessons including Seasonal Songs, Ice Breakers, Cup Games, Sea Chanteys, Reproducible Graphics and MORE!
The Instructional DVD demonstrates the teaching process and the final presentation of each selection with a multi-aged classroom of students. This is a teacher and kid-friendly resource for music specialists and classroom teachers alike.
Purchase of this book includes access to free online digital versions of the book and all the tracks on the CD, which will make virtual teaching/learning a breeze!
Also available, is a CD-ROM with images to be reproduced, printed, or projected. Item# 530575
- The Orff-chestra
- The Pentatonic Switch - Beat/Socialization Activity
- Jump! - Socialization Activity
- Row, Row, Row - Introducing the Pitched Percussion Instruments Activity
- Race Car - Responding to Tempo Game
- Tickle - Beat vs. Rhythm Partnering Activity
- Let's Go Bugs - Beat vs. Rhythm Activitiy
- Aiken Drum - Singing and Playing Activity in Compound Time
- I'se the B'y - Action Game using a Canadian Sea Chantey
- Pop/Peanut - Pre-Rhythm Reading Activity
- Bug Rondo - Rhythm Activity
- Pumpkin, Pumpkin - Word Substitution Activity, Accompanied Seasonal Song
- Valentine - Tempo Game, Accompanied Seasonal Song
- Four Corners - Hiding Game in Compound Time
- Cola Challenge - Elimination Game featuring Melodic Improvisation
- Secret Agent - Hide and Seek Rhythm Finding Game
- Gonna Roll - Rhythm Reading Dice Game
- Funky Chicken - Cup Passing/Movement Game
- Shipwreck - Orchestrated Game of SurvivorGlossary