Treasures from the Orff Attic
By Konnie Saliba
Songs, Dances, Chants and Orff Instrumental Accompaniments for Elementary and Middle School Students.
Here is a delightful new song collection by Konnie Saliba. Throughout the book, students are provided opportunities to explore their own creativity with the rhythmic and speech pieces, canons, animal songs and special performance pieces. Most selections include Orff instrumental accompaniments as well as a section of Creative Ideas to expand the material to become more challenging for your students. The 100% reproducible songs and activities are educational and fun and are sure to engage and enchant your students.
For grades 1-8.
- Good Morning Songs: Monday Song, Good Morning to You, Tuesday Song, Wednesday Song, Thursday Song, Friday Song, Are You Awake?
- Sing and Be Challenged: My Cat, Applesauce and Sauerkraut, If You Like Your Friends, Eeiver Iver Over, Bump and Boogie, Exercise is Good for You, Way Down South
- Canons: Do the Task Well, Times We Share, I Met a Bear, Let Me Find Joy
- Speech: Unk Unk Unk, I Had a Little Frog, Let's All Move, Salami Was a Dancer, Vegetable Medley, Time for Sleep, Monkeys, The Mean Green Bean!
- Animals, Birds and Fish: Skunks Are Cute, Buck Eyed Rabbit, I Had a Little Dog, Where is My Mixed Up Cat?, I'm Small, Just We Three, The Toucan Song, I'd Like to Be a Butterfly, Monkey See and Monkey Do
- Performance Pieces: Peace Like a River, The Water is Wide, Thank You for the Chris'mus, Music Sweet Music, A Parody on Jingle Bells