The Suzuki Methods are some of the most widely used teaching books worldwide. Each instrument has a unique series of progressive methods that promote the Suzuki way of teaching where a student listens to the music (either a recording or by the teacher) and then emulates what they hear. The style of learning has international success!
The International Edition of the Suzuki Piano School includes French, German and Spanish translations. The book and CD packs include freshly recorded CDs performed by internationally renowned pianist Seizo Azuma.
Suzuki Piano School, Volume 4 (International Ed.) Titles:
- Rondo, from Divertimento in D Major, K. 334 (W. A. Mozart)
- Minuet I, from 8 Minuets, K. 315g (W. A. Mozart)
- Arabesque, from 25 Progressive Pieces, Op. 100, No. 2 (Burgmüller)
- By the Limpid Stream, from 25 Progressive Pieces, Op. 100, No. 7 (Burgmüller)
- Musette in D Major, from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (Anonymous)
- Sonata in G Major, Op. 49, No. 2 (Allegro, ma non troppo; Tempo di minuetto) (Beethoven)
- Bagatelle, Op. 5, No. 9 (Tcherepnin)
- Gavotte, from Suite in G Minor (J. S. Bach)
- Minuets I and II, from Partita in B-flat Major (J. S. Bach)
- Gigue, from Partita in B-flat Major (J. S. Bach)