The Suzuki Methods are some of the most widely used teaching books worldwide. Each instrument has a unique series of progressive methods that promote the Suzuki way of teaching where a student listens to the music (either a recording or by the teacher) and then emulates what they hear. The style of learning has international success!
The International Edition of the Suzuki Piano School includes French, German and Spanish translations. The book and CD packs include freshly recorded CDs performed by internationally renowned pianist Seizo Azuma.
Suzuki Piano School, Volume 3 (International Ed.) Titles:
- Sonatina in C Major, Op. 36, No. 1 (Allegro, Andante, Vivace) (M. Clementi)
- Minuet in G Minor, from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (C. Petzold)
- Sonatina in C Major, Op. 55, No. 1 (Allegro, Vivace) (F. Kuhlau)
- Theme, from Symphony No. 3 ("Eroica"), Op. 55, 4th Movement (L. van Beethoven, Arr. Unknown)
- The Wild Rider, from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 8 (R. Schumann)
- Little Waltz, from Little Flowers, Op. 205, No. 10 (C. Gurlitt)
- Ecossaise, K. WoO 23 (L. van Beethoven)
- Sonatina in C Major, Op. 36, No. 3 (Spiritoso) (M. Clementi)
- Teasing Song, from For Children, Sz. 42 (Bela Bartok)