The Suzuki Methods are some of the most widely used teaching books worldwide. Each instrument has a unique series of progressive methods that promote the Suzuki way of teaching where a student listens to the music (either a recording or by the teacher) and then emulates what they hear. The style of learning has international success!
The International Edition of the Suzuki Piano School includes French, German and Spanish translations. The book and CD packs include freshly recorded CDs performed by internationally renowned pianist Seizo Azuma.
Suzuki Piano School, Volume 2 (International Ed.) Titles:
- Ecossaise (J. N. Hummel)
- A Short Story (H. Lichner)
- The Happy Farmer, from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (R. Schumann)
- Minuet in G Major, BWV 822 (J. S. Bach)
- Minuet in G Major, from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (Anonymous)
- Minuet in G Minor, BWV 822 (J. S. Bach)
- Cradle Song, Op. 13, No. 2 (C. M. von Weber)
- Arietta (W. A. Mozart)
- Hungarian Folk Song, from For Children, Sz. 42 (Béla Bartók)
- Melody, from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 1 (R. Schumann)
- Minuet in G Major, from J. S. Bach's Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (C. Petzold)
- Sonatina in G Major, Anh. 5 (Moderato, Romance) (L. van Beethoven)
- Children at Play, from For Children, Sz. 42 (Bela Bartok)