Drawing upon nearly 60 years of tube amplifier design, the all-new AV (Analog Valve) Series from VOX offers players a full palette of authentic amplifier sounds via eight, all-analog pre-amp circuits .VOX’s AV amplifiers also feature a true analog circuit design based on the classic 12AX7 tube, which lends classic, harmonically rich tones to these amps. The innovative Valve Stage section modifies the circuit to add, or reduce, brightness & bass response, and also allows users to adjust the bias and response of the power section on the fly. Additional features like a unique, sealed cabinet design, three classic effects (Chorus, Delay & Reverb), and a retro-inspired aesthetic establish the AV Series as one the most exciting, and unique, offerings in the VOX lineup.
The VOX AV30G uses a pair of 12AX7 tubes and a unique analog circuit design to deliver robust guitar tones reminiscent of the most coveted amplifiers of all time.
Vox Valvetronix AV30G Analog Modeling Guitar Amplifier features:
- 30 Watts of power through a custom VOX 10” speaker
- True analog circuit design complete with two 12AX7 tubes
- Achieve authentic tones with two sets of eight, all-analog amp models
- Pre Amp Circuit: 8 (CLEAN1, CLEAN2, CRUNCH1, CRUNCH2, OD1, OD2, H.GAIN1, H.GAIN2)
- Tube: 12AX7 x 2
- Effects: Three (MOD, DELAY, REVERB)
- Input/output Jacks: INPUT, FOOT SW, AUX IN, PHONES, FX LOOP, EXTERNAL SPEAKER
- Power Amp Output: Maximum approx. 30 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Speaker: VOX original 10" 4 ohms
- Power Supply: Local Voltage
- Power Consumption: 27W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 513 × 247 × 474 mm / 20.20" x 9.72" x 18.66"
- Weight: 12 kg / 26.46 lbs
- Included Items: AC adapter
- Accessories (Sold Separately): Foot switch (VOX VFS2/ VFS5)