Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. The DBR10 loudspeaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications. Whether you're powering your band’s live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.
High-Efficiency 700W Class-D Amplifiers
The DBR10's lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 700W* of power, achieving an SPL of 129dB, delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4" precision compression driver* produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies. *DBR10 features a 1" compression driver.
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while a newly designed ergonomic handles provide effortless transportation and system setup.
Smart Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring
DBR Series speakers feature an optimized 50°wedge angle for floor monitoring. In addition the DBR12 and DBR15's symmetrical shape allows for effortless configuration of a mirror-mode floor monitoring system in either symmetrical or stereo sound field setups.
Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer
DBR Series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts both XLR and TRS Phone allowing for either Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a combo jack that accepts XLR or TRS Phone, and an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources. The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
- Speaker type: 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 55Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H - 90° / V - 60°
- LF: Diameter - 10" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm - 1", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover: 2.1kHz / FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic - 700 W (LF: 500 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous - 325 W (LF: 260 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 129dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1 - Combo x1, INPUT2 - Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT - XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Cabinet material: Plastic
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.1" x 19.4" x 11.4" (308mm x 493mm x 289mm)
- Net weight: 23.2 lbs (10.5 kg)