With flipFORMS your performance space is only as limited as your imagination. For theatre, choir, band, or the general classroom, flipFORMs allow you to create your own unique platform. Since their introduction, flipFORMs have quickly become one of the most celebrated product innovations in Wenger's history, providing fast-changing, flexible, fun, interactive environments that adapt to the way you teach. And now, with an improved design, they are better than ever.
FlipFORMs can be used individually or pushed together to form a stage. With a simple flip, you can create tiered seating and with another flip you can create standing risers. When you want to open up your floor space, flipFORMs roll out of the way on built-in, recessed wheels.
The ideal shape for small group choreography, color teams, tables and more. A set of four can be pushed together to make an 8' x 10' performance stage.
Flip the larger section onto the core to create two tiers of seating. Stable, comfortable, quiet seating that eliminates a room full of chairs without doing away with a place for students to sit.
Another simple flip creates great standing risers for the classroom or performances. Risers elevate students so they can be seen and heard by teachers and parents.
Out of the Way:
flipFORMs tip up onto stable wheels and can easily be rolled out of the way and into compact storage. You'll be amazed at how quickly you can open up your room and move between lesson activities with flipFORMs.
- Set of 4, Model 1801002, 1 of each color: blue, green, yellow, red (Item# 530338)
- Blue Top/Grey Base, Model 025D002 (Item# 530341)
- Green Top/Grey Base, Model 025D003 (Item# 530340)
- Yellow Top/Grey Base, Model 025D004 (Item# 530342)
- Red Top/Grey Base, Model 025D005 (Item# 530339)
- Grey Top/Grey Base, Model 025D027 (Item# 530344)
- Black Top/Black Base, Model 025D028 (Item# 530343)
- Blow molded, high-density polyethylene plastic shell provides an easy-to-clean surface that's super tough
- Shell has skid resistant texture molded into surface for added safety and surefootedness
- Replaceable tops
- Recessed, molded hand-holds on front and sides for easy positioning or carrying
- Built-in recessed wheels in reinforced wheel pockets provide one-person portability
- Units store in an upright position
- Twelve 1-1/2" square skid-resistant, non-marring glides positioned on bottom of unit. Secured by recessed screws.
- Patented hinge design maintains flat surface in all positions
- 5 year Manufacturer Warranty
- 100 lbs. (each unit)
- Assembly required
Click here to download the Technical Sheet.
8 students per unit
12 students per unit
6 students per unit
12 students per unit