Peanut Butter Jam Classroom Set B (11 piece)
Jammin' that goes from smooth to crunchy!
Learn basic drumming technique with this tasty and creative introduction to the popular World Music Drumming curriculum. Students will experience calypso, rock, swing, Middle Eastern patterns and so much more! Eight multicultural songs and ensembles reinforce the drumming patterns in a sequential, easy-to-teach approach.
The 128-page Teacher Edition of Peanut Butter Jam comes complete with score, reproducible student parts and lesson plans with objectives, teaching process and supplementary strategies. For added fun, a performance/accompaniment CD is included to help learn the songs and percussion parts.
This collection in based on Will Schmid's suggested list of drums and percussion in the Peanut Butter Jam book.
Updated instrumentation for 2013!
- 2 - Remo 10" Key-Tuned Tubano, KinteKloth (Item# 201584 - model TU-1110-PM)
- 2 - Remo 12" Key-Tuned Tubano, KinteKloth (Item# 201588 - model TU-1112-PM)
- 2 - Remo 14" Key-Tuned Tubano, KinteKloth (Item# 201592 - model TU-1114-PM)
- 2 - RhythmKids Shekere (Item# 202450 - model G-921)
- 1 - 8" Red Headless Tambourine
- 1 - Remo 5.5"x4" Acousti-Blox (Item#204509 - model AB-5400-16)
- 1 - Basic Beat Fish Shaped Guiro with Striker (Item# 200901 - model WM06)
- 1 - Peanut Butter Jam Classroom Kit (Item# 834258)
This collection is suggested for Grades 2-5.