The Reimagine Initiative series from FJH focuses on pieces that have been “reimagined” for flexible ensembles with adaptable instrumentation. The band and orchestra pieces in this series provide exceptional, functional arrangements for groups of all sizes, instrumentation, and levels.
Highlights of the series include:
- Adaptable Parts – All musicians have access to ALL parts of every piece. Playable with any combination of instruments!
- Alternate Parts – In addition to adaptable parts, tenor sax and horn have alternative parts putting them in an ideal range.
- Accompaniment – An easy-to-play piano part is provided for additional support. When appropriate, chords are included for guitar players.
- Play Along – Downloadable mp3 tracks are included for students to practice with and even use in performance or at home.
- Percussion – In addition to adaptable mallet parts, separate percussion parts are also provided.
- Teaching Opportunities Far Beyond Performance – Let students make choices about orchestration, flip your band so bass voices have the melody, teach the same musical line to everyone at the same time…. The possibilities are endless!