Teach violin with the famous Suzuki Violin School!
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on the world-renowned violinist and teacher Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and people are the product of their environment. According to Suzuki, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential, so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings.
This CD of the Suzuki violin method, Volume 1, features demonstration recordings by violinist Hilary Hahn in collaboration with pianist Natalie Zhu and piano accompaniment only tracks for play-along purposes.
- Study Points for Volume 2
- Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus (Handel)
- Musette, Gavotte II or the Musette from English Suite III in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 808 (Bach)
- Hunters' Chorus from 3rd Act of the Opera Der Freischutz (Weber)
- Long, Long Ago (Bayly)
- Waltz, Op. 39, No. 15 for Piano (Brahms)
- Bourrée from Sonata in F Major for Oboe, HHA IV/18, No. 8 (Handel)
- The Two Grenadiers, Die beiden Grenadier, Op. 49, No. 1 for Voice and Piano (Schumann)
- Theme from Witches' Dance (Paganini)
- Gavotte from Mignon (Thomas)
- Gavotte (Lully)
- Minuet in G, Wo0 10, No. 2 (Beethoven)
- Minuet from Sei Quintetti per Archi No. 11, Op. 11, No. 5 in E Major (Boccherini)