Conversational Solfege, Level 2 (Complete Set)
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
Conversational Solfege Level 2 - Complete Set
by John Feierabend
Teacher Guide, Flash cards and CD
This set includes the Conversational Solfege Level 2 Teacher Guide, Flash cards and CD. These items are also available separately: 804131, 530176 and 820253.
The curriuculum provides teaching techniques with song and rhyme literature for continuing the development of musical reading and writing skills in the elementary grades. This level continues the parallel development of rhythm patterns in 2/4 and 6/8 meters. Students are introduced to the absolute letter names for 3 keys: F major, G major and D major. Intonation exercises are introduced for singing in 2 parts. Some literature is included for students in early elementary, and other literature is better suited for upper elementary.
Rhythm and Tonal Sequence:
- drm s2/4 - quarter rest2/4 - half note6/8 - dotted-quarter rest6/8 - dotted-half notedrm sldrmfsdrmfsl6/8 - eighth/quarter note
- Keys of G Major and D Major
- Conversational Solfege
- Unit 5: New World Theme (Dvorak).Conversational Solfege
- Unit 6: "Surprise" Symphony- Theme (Haydn); Carnival of the Animals- Turtles (Saint-Saens); Symphony #7- 2nd Movement (Beethoven); Feuerfest (Fireproof) Polka Op.269 (Strauss).Conversational Solfege
- Unit 7: Can-Can (Offenbach); The Comedians- Pantomime (Kabalevsky); In the Hall of the Mountain King (Grieg).Conversational Solfege
- Unit 9 & Unit 11: Barcarolle (Offenbach).Conversational Solfege
- Unit 10: Morning (Grieg).Conversational Solfege
- Unit 11: Ground in G (Respighi).Conversational Solfege
- Unit 12: Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring (Bach); Finlandia (Sibelius).Conversational Solfege
- Unit 13: Symphony #6- Movement 5 (Beethoven).
|Author||Feierabend, John M.|