DRUMBATA: a power-packed Drums Alive "Total Body Challenge."
This workout combines cutting edge "Athletic Functional Interval" training with the power and passion of Drums Alive. Experience the pulsating rhythms, dynamic movements and powerful percussions of this unique cardio strength workout. DRUMBATA (based on Tabata) activates the athlete in all of us and is the perfect training for the entire body, mind, and spirit!
**Please note: This DVD is in PAL (European) format which works on most newer DVD players and in computers with DVD drives.
• Increase overall fitness levels
• Increase the heart rate, respiration rate, and caloric expenditure (burn fat)
• Improve cardiovascular endurance – both aerobic and anaerobic
• Provide a powerful exercise program for strength endurance
• Improve drumming and rhythmical skills
• Increase proprioception, coordination, and balance
• Help improve neurological health and fitness
• Integrate right and left-brain work
• Challenge self and reach beyond expectations
• Improve vestibular and spatial awareness
DVD Contents (approx. 60 min. / PAL format):
• Welcome – with Carrie Ekins
• Power Warm-up (drumsticks only) – with Carrie Ekins
o Get Up + All That I Want
• Single Ball – with Romeyo Weib
o How Long Can I Wait for You
o Let the Rhythm Take Control
• Split Ball – with Natasha Speck
o Shake That Nanny
o Wanna See You Sweat
o Never Enough
• Triple Ball/Triangle – with Frauke Winkler + Sharon Jackson
o Let it Move Ya!
o Pump It
• Triple Ball ABCD – with Sharon Jackson + Frauke Winkler
o Fly High
• Cool Down – with Carrie Ekins (drumsticks only)
o Let it Flow!
Drums Alive DRUMBATA equipment requirements:
• Anti-burst Fitness Balls (3) (263851 or 263852)
• Adequate Ball Holders or Step Risers (3) (263853)
• Hardwood, high-quality drumsticks that are free of cracks, splinters, or broken tips. (263862)
*suggest purchasing 3 of 205175 (55 cm ball set) or 205178 (65 cm ball set). Each set comes with a ball, base, and set of drumsticks.
Year filmed: 2014
Video resolution: 720p
Target audience: Fit and healthy teens and adults who like Interval Fitness Training
Purpose: This is an instructional DVD for Drums Alive Instructors AND can be used as a home workout for teens and adults.