Teach violin with the famous Suzuki Violin School!
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on the world-renowned violinist and teacher Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and people are the product of their environment. According to Suzuki, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential, so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings.
This CD of the Suzuki violin method, Volume 1, features demonstration recordings by violinist Hilary Hahn in collaboration with pianist Natalie Zhu and piano accompaniment only tracks for play-along purposes.
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Variations (Suzuki)
- Lightly Row (Folk Song)
- Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
- Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Folk Song)
- O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
- May Song (Folk Song)
- Long, Long Ago (Bayly)
- Allegro (Suzuki)
- Perpetual Motion (Suzuki)
- Allegretto (Suzuki)
- Andantino (Suzuki)
- Etude (Suzuki)
- Minuet 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (Bach)
- Minuet 2, Minuet, BWV Anh. II 116 from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (Bach)
- Minuet 3, Minuet BWV Anh. II 114/Anh. III 183 (Bach)
- The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (Schumann)
- Gavotte (Gossec)