Musicplay Grade 2 Digital Resources
By Denise Gagné
For teachers with a Smartboard, IWB or computer/projector. The PowerPoints are much clearer than scanned documents, and the audio is inserted – just click and play. The PPT includes a hyperlinked index, making it simple to find the song you want.
Every musical selection that is in Musicplay 2 is given in 3 formats:
1. PowerPoint with audio (PowerPoints include music notation, lyrics and concepts.)
2. QuickTime movie of the song lyrics - just click and the song plays, switching the slides for you
3. Smartboard Files (audio is inserted into the one slide lyrics)
Each Presentation includes:
- Musical notation Song lyrics with colorful illustrations - great for shared reading!
- One slide lyrics Color coded Boomwhacker® melodies
- Slides to teach students how to read many musical concepts (all national standards)
- Kids demo movies of many of the singing games
- Orff arrangements
- Searchable Excel index
- Links to excellent websites
If teachers have a Smartboard in their classroom, they can use all the interactivity of the board when using the Smart Notebook files.
This item has flat rate shipping.