Musicplay Online1 year subscription
This one year subscription gives you access to an online version of all the materials in the Musicplay Digital Resources, as well as many other interactive activties.
**Please provide your email address when ordering this product so that we may send you the login information.
Resources and activities include:
• 700+ songs are given as movies: lyrics, notation, and kids demos
• Search for songs by keyword (ie. graduation), tone set (high do) or rhythm
• Solfa note name challenges and letter note challenges for all reading songs
• Pop quizzes to teach, reinforce and assess note names, terms and symbols
• Games to teach concepts: beat/no beat, beat/rhythm, major/minor, smooth/separated, high/low, loud/quiet, note names
• Solfa Practice movies: sm, lsm, smd, mrd, ls mrd
• Echo the flashcard, poison melody game, sing from handsigns, sing from notation, sing in solfa the pattern that you hear, assessment
• Rhythm Practice Movies: echo, poison rhythm, read patterns, clap what you hear, rhythm dictation
• Interactive beat and rhythm activities for all K reading songs and some Grade 1 reading songs (Snail Snail, Bye Low)
• Listening - Activities from Listening Kits 1-5 are now posted: listening maps, concepts, composer movies, movement, and play along
• Ukulele tuners and 30+ ukulele songs and pop favorites to play!
• Recorder program is online with 38 songs in Level 1 and 24 songs in Level 2!
• Guitar tuners and 25 songs
• Interactive Xylophone to show what bars to take off when teaching Orff arrangements
• Form Tool - show the form for any song or composition
• Staff Tool to notate short melodies on 1, 2, 3 and 5 line staff
• Rhythm Composition Tool to create 8 and 16 beat rhythm compositions
• Note Highlight movies for K reading songs - show which note is being sung
• Types of Voices activity to teach timbre of voices: sing, speak, shout, whisper, think
• Show How the Melody Goes - a pre-notation activity for reading songs in Gr. 1
• Choose Ways to Move - a locomotor and non-locomotor movement word wall
• Dance and Theory sections are still in development
• Yoga for Voice - Teacher Instruction Videos
• Musicplay for PreK: Lesson Plans, Lyric Movies
• Instrument Demos & How to Care for Your Instrument - Woodwind, Brass and String Instruments
• So-Me Series - Online, Narrated Storybooks for your class