The GAMEPLAN Game Board with Digital Resources by Jeff Kriske and Randy DeLelles is a comprehensive set of 8 bulletin boards components and a Digital supplement to enhance learning in the elementary music classroom. Designed as companion pieces to Gameplan curriculum (grades K-5), each full color display engages students in active music making. Each piece of the Game Board set is in full color with rounded corners, and is printed on heavy-weight coated card stock.
The Digital Supplement is created with the SMART Notebook software and accredited with SMART's Premium Content Status. The digital supplement contains seven of the eight components. The barred instrument signs are not included in the digital supplement.
The 132 pieces include:
- Xylophone visual with 16 removable letters (35" x 20")
- 12 recorder fingering charts (7" x 17"), Baroque fingering including pitches C-E' with F# and Bb
- 8 hand signal cards (7" x 7") from Do to Do'
- Solfege ladder (7" x 35") with 11 removable pieces
- 24 barred instrument signs (12" x 5") identify each instrument of a balanced instrumentarium** (contra bass bar sign 7" x 5")
- Body percussion staff (35" x 20") with 4 movable pieces (stamp, pat, clap, snap)
- 17 music symbol cards (7" x 7")
- 32 unpitched percussion cards (7" x 7") show the icon and name of the instrument and are categorized by family: wood (green), metal (blue) and skin (orange)
**Balanced instrumentarium signs-number of each: Contra bass bar-1, BX-3, BM-1, AX-4, AM-2, SX-3, SM-2, SM-2, AG-4, SG-4