GAMEPLAN Grade 2, Charts & Visuals
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
Labeled and organized for storage, this set of full color charts and visuals with Digital Supplement is a separate package that correlates with the Gameplan Grade 2 Curriculum Book by Jeff Kriske and Randy DeLelles.
Each set of Charts and Visuals includes a Digital Supplement CD-ROM created with the SMART Notebook software and accredited with SMART's Premium Content Status. The Digital Supplement contains all the Charts and approximately 50% of the Visuals. (Not all visuals are suitable for digital use. Visuals used as flash cards or in small group work are NOT included in the digital supplement.) In addition to the SMART file, all the Charts are also included in Power Point format. The Digital Supplement does not include lesson plans from the curriculum or any of the recordings.
This set Includes:
- 18 full color charts (19" x 26") spiral bound in chronological order
- A set of 6 melodic flash cards (combinations of Sol-Mi-La)
- A set of 6 melodic flash cards (combinations of Mi-Re-Do)
- 12 sets of color-coded shape cards (on musical form)
- 15 four-beat rhythm cards (Grade 2 rhythmic patterns)
- 12 visuals, cards, and manipulatives that accompany specific lessons
- All 238 pieces are labeled, and are organized in a convenient cardboard storage box system
|Author||Kriske, Jeff DeLelles, Randy|
Gameplan is awesome!
This is a great curriculum! My students love the activities in it! The props, activities, and large books help give the students a more hands on and visual learning experience.