GAMEPLAN Kindergarten, Charts & Visuals
Shipping international restrictions confirmation
Labeled and organized for storage, this set of full color charts and visuals with Digital Supplement is a separate package that correlates with the Gameplan Kindergarten Curriculum Book by Jeff Kriske and Randy DeLelles.
Each set of Charts and Visuals includes a Digital Supplement CD-ROM created with the SMART Notebook software and accredited with SMART's Premium Content Status. The Digital Supplement contains all the Charts and approximately 50% of the Visuals. (Not all visuals are suitable for digital use. Visuals used as flash cards or in small group work are NOT included in the digital supplement.) In addition to the SMART file, all the Charts are also included in Power Point format. The Digital Supplement does not include lesson plans from the curriculum or any of the recordings.
The package includes:
- 18 full color, attractive charts (19"x 26”) spiral bound in chronological order
- 10 four-beat pre-rhythm cards reinforcing long/short
- Sets of number and alphabet cards that help reinforce pulse and body awareness
- A set of color cards that reinforce sequencing
- A frog bean bag and packet of feathers to help children learn about rhythm and melody
- 10 visuals, cards, and manipulatives that accompany specific lessons
- A total of 110 pieces labeled and organized in a convenient storage system
|Author||Kriske, Jeff DeLelles, Randy|
Gameplan is awesome!
This is a great curriculum! My students love the activities in it! The props, activities, and large books help give the students a more hands on and visual learning experience.