Ukulele straps have always been a pain. Some straps require strap buttons, but who wants to drill holes into your beautiful ukulele. Other straps clip-on to the soundhole, but it just takes one moment to forget to hold the ukulele and oops, there it goes.
The Hug Strap fixes all of that. With a simple, yet elegant design, the Hug Strap cinches to the waist of the ukulele and the headstock for ultimate protection and playability. Easily adjustable at the headstock and around your body, this strap will feel comfortable and give you peace of mind.
HUG Strap Handmade Ukulele Strap features:
- Fits any size waisted ukulele from soprano to baritone
- Works with banjoleles without an additional adapter needed (unlike the older version this is replacing)
- Can be adjusted at both headstock and around your body
- Requires no drilling of strap buttons and won't damage the finish of your uke by hooking into the sound hole
- Comes in a variety of designer fabrics (if you choose - this shows our cotton webbing series)
- Can be adjusted to accommodate most players
- Made with cotton webbing
- Detailed instructions on how to use your uke strap will be included with your strap